Hoorspel Bommel – de missende podcast

De NPS zond vanaf 5 februari 2007 een hoorspelserie uit in 440 delen, op basis van ongeveer 75 Bommelverhalen. Op de website van de NPS kunnen de geluidsbestanden nog beluisterd worden: http://www.ntr.nl/nps/bommel/ Er is een ook een pagina met meer informatie: http://www.heerbommel.info/info/bommel-hoorspel De NPS publiceert een podcast van de Bommelverhalen: http://feeds.nps.nl/bommel, maar deze lijkt slechts twee… Continue reading Hoorspel Bommel – de missende podcast

GalleryRemote on Windows 7 64-bit

The default install of GalleryRemote on Windows 7 64-bit works, but the client image resizing does not. This is a pain, especially these days with digital pictures that are sometimes over 10 MB. The problem was the ImageMagick library. I found this to work for me: Install Imagamagick Pick the Q16-windows-x64-static.exe version of Imagemagick, latest… Continue reading GalleryRemote on Windows 7 64-bit

Looking for: “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildListener”

When trying to put together a jar file on Ubuntu Lucid with gant, I got this: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildListener at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427) at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670) at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603) at org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.rootLoader(GroovyStarter.java :99) at org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.main(GroovyStarter.java:130) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tools.ant.BuildListener at org.codehaus.groovy.tools.RootLoader.findClass(RootLoader.java:156) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307) at org.codehaus.groovy.tools.RootLoader.loadClass(RootLoader.java:128) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248) … 6 more After also installing the ant package everything worked… Continue reading Looking for: “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/BuildListener”

Categorized as java

Google Apps IMAP migration

I have recently moved to Google Apps. One of the nice things is that you can have IMAP access so you can keep using the MUA of your choice. If you have the paid version (Premier Edition), IMAP migration can be done smoothly using the migration tools, which suck messages from your old IMAP account… Continue reading Google Apps IMAP migration